Letzbe Inclusive Team Workshops are engaging, interactive, and definitely not your average ‘diversity’ training. Each virtual team workshop includes:
- Up to 16 participants
- Maximum 90-min session
- Delivered via Zoom or your preferred conferencing tool
- Interactive and engaging content and activities
- Pre and post workshop briefing with Manager of team
- Customized examples and exercises relevant to the team
You can choose from one of the following workshop topics (which actually each build upon each other if you’d like to do them as a series of workshops), or let us know if there is something else you’d like to focus on as a team.
1. What an inclusive team looks like
Understand what inclusion in a team looks and feels like, including the introduction of a new way of looking at diversity to meet the needs of all people so everyone thrives.
2. Becoming an inclusive team
Identify the inclusion gaps in the team, collaboratively agree on what most needs to improve, and together prepare an action plan to become an inclusive team.
3. Our inclusive experience
In a safe way uncover the lived-experience of everyone in the team, as well as discussing how the needs of each team member can be best met by others so everyone has an inclusive experience.
4. Leveraging our differences for high performance
Take a fresh look at the diverse skills, knowledge, and lived-experience of team members – then map out how the team will better leverage the value of the diversity in the team to increase team performance.